Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Reality"

Hey All,

So continuing my musings over the strange and wonderful moments that my life is populated with, I'm pumped to let you know about my potentially embarrassing but more likely mildly amusing appearance on this week's Celebrity Apprentice. Yup. That's right. The Donald called in the big guns this week, Man of Action. I'm talkin' comics with Jesse James, Tom Green, Scott Hamilton, and the rest of the boyz. Hershel Walker took my lunch order, swear to god.

Joining me on this epic adventure into surreality are Mike Oeming, Ivan Brandon, and Paul Azaceta. Mike and I were the creators assigned to the Men, Ivan and Paul had the ladies. They don't show us bupkis about the episode before hand, so I have no clue how long we're on camera, how we're edited, or if they even use us for more than a few seconds, but I alert you folks, my friends, to watch with me and enjoy the chaos, no matter what shape it takes.

I'm not allowed to talk about the episode before it airs, obviously, but I can say this - Dennis Rodman is a giant. Tom Green is nice as hell and very cool. Jesse James is intense but totally digs comics and is a lover of good art. Clint Black and I wore almost the same shirt.

Set your TiVos to stun. Sunday March 8th at 9PM. 

-JK

Check out the dashing dudes in the following clip. Boo-yah!






No comments:

DC Miscellaneous

Independent