Friday, April 3, 2009

I-CON! THIS WEEKEND! ME! Come say hi!

Hey Gang,

I've been so busy with all of the wordsmithing that I forgot to mention that I'll be at I-CON this weekend!  This is a premiere con event on Long Island, way out in Suffolk at the Brentwood Campus of S.C.C.C. and the Islandia Marriott, and if the schedule is to be believed, I can be found:

SATURDAY: Islandia Marriott

12:30-1:30 - Marvel Panel
2:30-3:30 - Graphic Novel Panel
3:30-4:30 - Mythology and Folklore in Comics Panel
4:30-5:30 - an Autograph session (But if you see me hangin' out and you got stuff to sign ANYTIME, give a yell!)

SUNDAY: The Marriott

11-12: Autograph table DEALER'S ROOM (At the campus, not the hotel)
12:30-1:30 - Writing for diverse media panel
1:30-2:30 - Humor in Comics panel
2:30-3:30 - Exploring different Genres panel

Come down, say hi, consume cool stuff!

And next week - UPDATES, I promise!  




No comments:

DC Miscellaneous

Independent