Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Schedule of Action!

Hey Gang!

No time to ramble, as it's the night before the big shindig at the Javitz Center. But here are the pertinents you need to know to make your experience at New York Comic-Con complete!

Come down to table M7 in Artists' Alley (against the wall) to find myself and Steven T. Seagle yukkin' it up and pimping fine examples of comic book artistry pretty much all day, save for the occasional over-priced hot dog break. If you can't make it all the way to Artists' Alley through the throngs of adoring MOA fans, look for us at the following locations:

Friday

6:00pm - I'll be at the DC Comics booth signing for my new Vertigo book, Bang!Tango.

Saturday

12:00pm - 1:00pm - Back at the DC Comics booth

1:00pm - 2:00pm - Steve and/or myself will be spreading the love at the Image booth. Also, a very special guest, JM Ken Niimura, artist mastermind of I Kill Giants!

6:00 pm - 7:00pm -  After far too long a stretch, I'll be signing at the Marvel booth, because though I didn't write the Spidey-Obama issue, I wish I did.

Sunday

12:00-1:00pm - Back at Image, once again, me and/or Steve! And again, the great Niimura!

1:45pm - I'm on a Marvel Panel. Not entirely sure where...but that's typical of every con I've ever gone to!

Come down. Get your books signed. Share the love!

See you there,

-JK

No comments:

DC Miscellaneous

Independent